Pro Second Amendment
It seems that New York State is more concerned about giving rights to criminals than legal, law abiding citizens.
- The SAFE Act must be repealed in its entirety!
- As a council member in Carmel I have supported our Second Amendment rights, as a citizen I have exercised them, and in Albany I will be your fiercest advocate in defense of our rights.
- Our constitutionally guaranteed and protected right to keep and bear arms is consistently under attack in the State of New York. We must be proactive and fight back unabashedly.
- Legal, law abiding citizens should not be deprived of THEIR rights. Instead of taking away their rights, we should be using resources we have to go after the real criminals.
- Horrific tragedies have occurred but, what we are failing to act upon is looking at the mental stability of these individuals and being able to provide the needed services.
- Publishing the names and addresses of law abiding citizens who own firearms should be against the law. Conversely,it is a gross violation of our constitutional rights and our privacy. All this does is give the real criminals an invitation to invade the homes of law abiding citizens.
- Repealing and defunding the unSAFE act is step one.
- Ensuring the defeat of the countless number of New York City focused and poorly written anti-firearm bills, while shepherding proactive Pro Second Amendment legislation will be my top priority.